Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: I Love American Girl Dolls!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a great sister you are!!

    I am getting my high school aged sister some clothes for her Samantha for Christmas. I'm not sure if I'll sew or buy- but Sam wasn't wearing a stitch when I was home last week! I know she'd rather have an Abercrombie gift card (yechhh!) but she'll remember this much more.

    I have a Little Sister who may be getting a Bitty Baby from me and my partner for Christmas. We won't have a child of our own for at least 5 years, so we like to spoil everyone else's!

  2. #12
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    What wonderful gifts for your sisters!! I think that's so nice of you and your husband to do that.
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's so sweet.Give your DH a extra hug today!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My little sister is 9, and she has Molly. I really want to get a fixer-upper doll and rewig it to look like us (my sister and I look almost exactly alike) for her. Each of us girls receives a doll from Mum and Daddy on our eighth birthday. After that, they buy us accessories and outfits, but no more new dolls. SO we have to buy them ourselves. My sister can't afford them at her age, but she is just the right age for the dolls, so I wish I could find a super deal on e-bay and make her one!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member greenehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's so sweet of you! You have very lucky sisters!

    I'm thinking I should do something like that for my sis, since she would never buy one for herself. Of course she's not 10 or 13 (she's 32 [img]tongue.gif[/img] ), but I know she'd love it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •